Reminder: Applications for Achievement Awards
Applications for Achievement Awards
October 18, 2018
CUASA wishes to remind its members of the upcoming deadlines for the 2019 Carleton University Achievement Awards! Please make note of the available awards and deadlines below:
- Five $15,000 Teaching Achievement Awards (applications are due Oct. 31).
- Ten $15,000 Research Achievement Awards (applications are due Oct. 31).
- Five $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (instructor applications are due Nov. 20).
- Two $10,000 Professional Achievement Awards (for professional librarians). Nominations must be made to the Peer Evaluation Committee, which must submit its selections to the University Librarian by Nov. 20. For details, please consult with the University Librarian.
- Contact the Carleton Office for Research Initiatives and Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Office of the Dean of your Faculty if you have questions about the Research Achievement Awards.
- Contact Faculty Affairs at email@example.com or the Office of the Dean of your Faculty if you need assistance with Teaching Achievement Award or Professional Achievement Award applications.
- More information is available in the CUASA Collective Agreement.