Reminder: Nominations Open for CUASA Executive Positions
Nominations Open for CUASA Executive Positions
We would like to remind you that nominations are open for the following CUASA Steering positions, set to begin July 1, 2019 (click the title to see position descriptions):
- President (by-election for 1-year to complete current term)
- Vice-President (two-year term)
- Chair, Collective Bargaining (also Chief Negotiator; two-year term)
- Salary and Benefits Officer (two-year term)
- Instructor Representative (two-year term)
- External Relations Officer (two-year term)
The following positions are currently vacant:
- Communications Officer
- Chair, Internal Affairs
- Chair, Equity
- Chair, Nominations and Elections
If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact the CUASA Office for a nomination form, either by dropping by 2003 Dunton Tower, or by emailing email@example.com. Nominations for President are due by this Friday, March 15. Nominations for all other positions are due by March 29, 2019.
Our Association is only as strong as its membership, so we count on the time and commitment of our members to achieve our goals. The Collective Agreement recognizes CUASA work as Service in members’ annual reviews.